[aspect-devel] Solution goes wrong after restart

Siqi Zhang siqi.zhang at mq.edu.au
Sun Apr 12 18:32:04 PDT 2015

Hi Timo,

Thanks for your reply.
The file system I am using for output in previously test on our in house
cluster is just a remotely mounted drive, not a distributed file system.
However a different tests on another Australian supercomputer NCI_Raijin
which uses lustre file system also produces similar problem.

My current p4est setup should have MPI_IO enabled, I will try to disable it
see if it changes the story.

Regards,

Siqi