[aspect-devel] Tracers and checkpointing

Rene Gassmoeller rengas at gfz-potsdam.de
Wed Dec 9 12:22:55 PST 2015

Max,
Let me put this on the mailing list, so that others are aware of what
might be causing issues with checkpoints.

I confirmed that checkpoints for a deal.II with 64bit indices enabled
are not working at the moment (this was causing my issues), and will try
to create a patch for deal.II.

But that means your problem must be something different. Could you try
using the bundled boost instead of 1.54 by setting
DEAL_II_FORCE_BUNDLED_BOOST=ON when running cmake or ccmake?

Best,
Rene