[aspect-devel] Upcoming Webinar: Geodynamics and ASPECT final class, Tuesday Dec. 8, 12:30 - 1:30 EDT

Lorraine Hwang ljhwang at ucdavis.edu
Mon Dec 7 08:33:42 PST 2015

Hi

If you are interested in joining, please use the following link information. As always please test your connection PRIOR to joining.

Best,
-Lorraine

*****************************
Lorraine Hwang, Ph.D.
Associate Director, CIG
530.752.3656

Please join me in an Adobe Connect Meeting.

Meeting Name:  Classroom
Invited By: Lorraine Hwang (ljhwang at ucdavis.edu <mailto:ljhwang at ucdavis.edu>)
When:  Tuesday 8 December, 09:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Time Zone:  (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US and Canada); Tijuana

To join the meeting:
http://uc-d.adobeconnect.com/classroom/ <http://uc-d.adobeconnect.com/classroom/>

If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before:

Test your connection: http://uc-d.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm <http://uc-d.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm>

Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect.html <http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect.html>

Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat and Adobe Connect are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.