[aspect-devel] Fwd: log file

Scott King sdk at vt.edu
Fri Jul 10 12:30:18 PDT 2015

Hi;

We are running a 3D spherical convection problem for one time step (using tomography as a driving input).   I've been surprised by how long this takes to run.   The log file below suggests that initialization takes 70% of the time.   Is that to be expected?  It seems to me like taking several hours of CPU time to initialize the problem is not correct.

Best,

Scott

Begin forwarded message: