[aspect-devel] log file

Timo Heister heister at clemson.edu
Fri Jul 10 12:40:53 PDT 2015

Hey Scott,

I assume this is from your initial condition: S40RTS, right? I haven't
looked at it closely, but it looks like the construction and spline
interpolation is done for every single quadrature point. One should
really precompute as much as possible here.

You can check if this is indeed the case by switching to a different
initial condition.

http://www.math.clemson.edu/~heister/