[aspect-devel] Anisotropic Viscosity?

Thorsten Becker twb at usc.edu
Fri May 1 13:08:00 PDT 2015

Hi

While I have still to get back to my initial attempts to use Aspect (thanks
to Rene), I would like to express interest, and can maybe help with some of
the implementation basics. I implemented anisotropic viscosity (but not
self-consistent development thereof) in Citcom a while back.

Cheers

Thorsten W Becker
geodynamics.usc.edu <http://geodynamics.usc.edu/~becker>