[aspect-devel] Anisotropic Viscosity?

Thieulot, C. (Cedric) c.thieulot at uu.nl
Fri May 1 13:16:03 PDT 2015

Hi,

for some of the work he would like to carry out in Utrecht in a near-ish future,
a simple anistropic model would be a great asset.
Let’s talk at the hackathon.

cheers,

C.

On 01 May 2015, at 22:08, Thorsten Becker <twb at usc.edu<mailto:twb at usc.edu>> wrote:

Hi

While I have still to get back to my initial attempts to use Aspect (thanks to Rene), I would like to express interest, and can maybe help with some of the implementation basics. I implemented anisotropic viscosity (but not self-consistent development thereof) in Citcom a while back.

Cheers

Thorsten W Becker
geodynamics.usc.edu<http://geodynamics.usc.edu/~becker>