[aspect-devel] problem on output writing

FELIPE ORELLANA f_orellana at berkeley.edu
Sun Feb 14 12:21:35 PST 2016

 Hi Timo,

  Great. The system administrator made the change you suggested
modification on source/postprocess/visualization.cc), and indeed, the code
now runs and iterates, writing output files.

  We are using version 1.3, so a good idea would be perhaps to check how
many users are experiencing this problem with this version. It's certainly
great that you have identified it.

  I now have another problem: Many (not all) of the output files .pvtu that
the code is producing, seem to have a problem. When trying to open them in
Paraview, I get ''Output Messages: File for piece xy cannot be read.''
where xy is likely a number of a volume piece composing the whole volume
domain.

  In your experience, what do you think is the problem?

cheers,

Felipe