[aspect-devel] problem on output writing

Mohamed Gouiza M.Gouiza at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Feb 15 01:45:05 PST 2016

Hi Timo,

I am getting the same warning messages. I went to source/postprocess/visualization.cc<http://visualization.cc> to do the modification that you suggested but I couldn’t find the if (system((char *)0) != 0) anywhere in the file. I am using the development version of aspect.

Mohamed Gouiza, Research Fellow
Basin Structure Group, Institute of Applied Geosciences
University of Leeds, School of Earth and Environment
Leeds,  LS2 9JT, UK
M.Gouiza at leeds.ac.uk<mailto:M.Gouiza at leeds.ac.uk>
+44 7985 782073