[aspect-devel] The problem of setting up initial composition

Nan Zhang Nan.Zhang at Colorado.EDU
Tue Jan 26 00:03:30 PST 2016

Hi Wolfgang,

I can calculate the composition field now. I added one composition to
shell_simple_3d.prm for a test. What I got is very confusing(attached)!
When I plot the initial c_1 contour with c_1=0.9, I got this figure. I do
not understand the rhombus shape anomaly? Is this related to the thermal
initial condition? I expect a flat surface.

Best,
Nan