[aspect-devel] Some helps with ASPECT

John Naliboff jbnaliboff at ucdavis.edu
Mon Jun 6 12:56:20 PDT 2016

Hi Elisa,

I think there is an error in reading or converting your velocity file data.  Is the file format the same as the examples in the folder 'data/velocity-boundary-conditions/ascii-data’?

In your file there is a space between the first data entry and the first line (# POINTS: 38 42).  Perhaps this is the source of the error.

Cheers,
John

Assistant Project Scientist, CIG
Earth & Planetary Sciences Dept., UC Davis