[aspect-devel] Some helps with ASPECT

ELISA FIERRO elisa.fierro at unicam.it
Wed Jun 8 12:37:09 PDT 2016

Hi,

yes in particular I followed the format of the *shell_3d_outer.0.txt* file
even if my longitude and colatitude values are in degree.
I tried to remove the space between the first line and the first data
entry, but the parameter file didn't run.
Maybe do I have to remove the one decimal place after the point?

I have a question about Visit software as well:

do you know why the reference frame in Visit is different from that of my
'chunk'?..What kind of reference frame is? (I attached a *png.file*)

Thanks a lot!!!

Best Regards

Elisa Fierro