[aspect-devel] Tracers visualization

John Naliboff jbnaliboff at ucdavis.edu
Wed Jun 15 11:38:00 PDT 2016

Hi Lev,

I have not tried visualizing tracers yet, so I can’t quickly comment on questions 1 and 2.

Regarding question 3, there is a feature in Paraview to change the opacity of a given field.  Under the properties tab (View -> Properties) there is a scale to change this.

Someone here in the CIG office has used this method to visualize particles on top of another field (temperature/strain rate).

Cheers,
John

Assistant Project Scientist, CIG
Earth & Planetary Sciences Dept., UC Davis