[aspect-devel] Tracers visualization

Lev Karatun lev.karatun at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 11:42:26 PDT 2016

Hi John,

Are you talking about the styling->opacity slider? My problem is not that
tracers overlap with a field. Rather, when I'm looking at the tracers and
turn on the field visibility, the tracers disappear from the screen. And if
I'm looking at the field and turn on the tracers visibility, they don't
appear unless I turn the field off. Hope my explanation makes sense.

Best regards,
Lev Karatun.