[aspect-devel] Number of grouped files = 1 -> code doesn't exit after it's finished

Austermann, Jacqueline jaustermann at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Mar 19 09:06:50 PDT 2016

Hi,

After updating my master with the upstream master I’ve been running into the following problem: When I set Number of grouped files in subsection Postprocess, subsection Visualization to 1 (and probably to anything other than 0) the code runs through without problems till the end (after it prints the table with the different run times) but does then not exit. It just hangs and I can cancel it manually with the right output but if I don’t do that it just stays there until the runtime for the submitted run is exceeded. I tried this out with a few cookbooks and always had the same problem (I attached a .prm that produces this error).
Let me know if you have any ideas why this could be.

Thanks!
Jacky