[aspect-devel] Dynamic Topography vs Topography

Wolfgang Bangerth bangerth at tamu.edu
Thu Nov 10 08:58:48 PST 2016

On 11/10/2016 09:28 AM, Payman Janbakhsh wrote:
> That would be something I myself need for my research. so I would be
> glad to start working on it with the team's help and guidance, given the
> time frame and it being my first try at creating a plug-in .
> I'll contact you via research gate to get more details .

It's generally best to have these sorts of technical discussions on the
mailing list or other public forums, simply because it multiplies the
number of people with knowledge who can chime in.

I've created an issue for your problem here:
   https://github.com/geodynamics/aspect/issues/1270
I think that's the right place to have the technical discussion of how
to go about writing such a postprocessor.

Wolfgang Bangerth          email:                 bangerth at colostate.edu