[aspect-devel] Dynamic Topography vs Topography

Payman Janbakhsh payman.janbakhsh at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu Nov 10 12:10:59 PST 2016

Thanks Wolfgang.

payman

-----Original Message-----
From: Aspect-devel [mailto:aspect-devel-bounces at geodynamics.org] On Behalf Of Wolfgang Bangerth
Sent: November 10, 2016 11:59 AM
To: aspect-devel at geodynamics.org
Subject: Re: [aspect-devel] Dynamic Topography vs Topography

On 11/10/2016 09:28 AM, Payman Janbakhsh wrote:
> That would be something I myself need for my research. so I would be
> glad to start working on it with the team's help and guidance, given
> the time frame and it being my first try at creating a plug-in .
> I'll contact you via research gate to get more details .

It's generally best to have these sorts of technical discussions on the mailing list or other public forums, simply because it multiplies the number of people with knowledge who can chime in.

I've created an issue for your problem here:
   https://github.com/geodynamics/aspect/issues/1270
I think that's the right place to have the technical discussion of how to go about writing such a postprocessor.

Wolfgang Bangerth          email:                 bangerth at colostate.edu