[aspect-devel] Boundary composition

John Naliboff jbnaliboff at ucdavis.edu
Thu Sep 29 11:27:31 PDT 2016

Hi Lev,

The DG option appears to be working fine on my end.  Can you send over
the full output file so I can see at what stage the segmentation fault
occurred?
If you like, I can also try running your parameter file to see if it
works on my end.

Cheers,
John

John Naliboff
Assistant Project Scientist, CIG
Earth & Planetary Sciences Dept., UC Davis