[aspect-devel] New UK User

HERON, PHILIP J. philip.j.heron at durham.ac.uk
Tue Apr 25 08:05:30 PDT 2017

Hello all,

I just thought I would send a quick message to introduce myself - I'm Phil working at Durham University. I am looking to use ASPECT for a few different projects over the next few years (at least), and try and set up Durham University as a hub of ASPECT users (teaching and academic studies).

I will be installing ASPECT on a number of clusters over the coming weeks and I was wondering whether any other UK users have already done so - in particular for ARCHER or N8?

When I install ASPECT on these clusters I will make their process available if has any difficult points!

Talk to you all soon!

Phil