[aspect-devel] New UK User

FELIPE ORELLANA ROVIROSA f_orellana at berkeley.edu
Tue Apr 25 09:57:37 PDT 2017

 Hi Heron,

       I am not in the UK, but welcome anyways.

       In my experience, the most difficult parts are installing Trilinos
and deal.ii (which may be already in place on your clusters). Aspect is
large when installing, but not too much. You will perhaps want to recompile
it several times in the future regarding the different operation modes it
has: debug and optimized.

good luck,

Felipe