[aspect-devel] ASPECT dinner @ AGU: Thursday, December 14, 7:30pm, Lula

Juliane Dannberg judannberg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 19:53:15 PST 2017

Hi all,

we've made a reservation for the ASPECT dinner at AGU, and it will be
   Thursday, December 14, 7:30, Lula (1532 St. Charles Avenue,
http://www.lulanola.com/).

For those who want to meet before 7:30, we will be leaving from Door 10,
across from room D3/E1 shortly after 6pm, heading toward the Airbnb
where we stay and hang out there until we go Lula. I will also send out
the address of the Airbnb to everyone who put their email address into
the google spreadsheet (and you can of course still write me an email
and ask for the address if you want to come).

Feel free to join us even if you didn't put your name on the
spreadsheet, we just wanted to have a rough estimate how many people
would come.

See you all on Thursday!
Juliane

Juliane Dannberg
Postdoctoral Fellow, Colorado State University
http://www.math.colostate.edu/~dannberg/
<http://www.math.colostate.edu/%7Edannberg/>