[aspect-devel] Localizing processes on spherical shell models

Eleonora Ficini eleonora.ficini at uniroma1.it
Mon Dec 11 00:44:23 PST 2017

Dear all,
I am Eleonora, an Italian PhD student. I would like to know some
informations regarding the coordinate system on a spherical shell model in
ASPECT. For instance: in a spherical model in which a plate reconstruction
model from GPlates is implemented, how can I localize subduction zones? Is
there a way to know the corresponding coordinates for subduction zones that
are in my spherical shell model at the end of (or during) the run?

Thanks a lot in advance for your time and attention!

Eleonora Ficini

--
Eleonora Ficini, PhD student
Department of Earth Sciences