[aspect-devel] Troubles with opening vtk files in Paraview

Lev Karatun lev.karatun at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 12:43:49 PDT 2017

Hi Wolfgang,

in the file there is a bunch of null symbols, not sure where they came
from. I definitely didn't hit ctrl+c and Aspect wasn't killed because this
is the output for 0th timestep, there are others. For the same reason, I
don't think I ran out of space. I attached the file just in case.

Best regards,
Lev Karatun.