[aspect-devel] Troubles with opening vtk files in Paraview

Timo Heister heister at clemson.edu
Thu Jul 27 11:22:43 PDT 2017

Lev,

that is a weird situation. To make sure I understand:
1. if you set it to a value greater than one, you randomly get invalid
.vtu files? Is it always file -0000 or are other files affected?
2. If you set it to 1, it works correctly?
3. Can you check what happens if you set "number of grouped files" to 0?

As this seems to be related to MPI I/O, can you tell us what MPI
library you are using?

http://www.math.clemson.edu/~heister/