[aspect-devel] Troubles with opening vtk files in Paraview

Lev Karatun lev.karatun at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 11:57:47 PDT 2017

Hi Timo,

most importantly, the problem seems to only occur on large number of procs.
It occurs with 256, but not with 64 procs.

1. I only tried the values of 1 and not specifying it at all (I think it
defaulted to 16). Usually it was file 0 that was corrupted, but for 1 of
the models the 0-the file was OK, and 1st was corrupted.
2. If i set it to 1, if works correctly, yes.
3. If I set "number of grouped files" to 0 it works fine too

I'm using openmpi/2.1.1

Best regards,
Lev Karatun.