[aspect-devel] Trying to customize dynamic topography

FELIPE ORELLANA ROVIROSA f_orellana at berkeley.edu
Mon May 8 13:52:42 PDT 2017

 Hi Jacqueline,

     I followed your tips somehow. It works !  Thank you !
     I get the dynamic topography output files (at each time step)
hopefully subjected to a non-zero density above. I think I had misplaced
'end' instructions, somehow the subsection dyn topo wasn't being ended
properly.

       Regarding visualization: I am using prescribed velocities at the
surface, therefore it is not free, and that's why I am using dynamic
topography. Beyond this, I don't know if visualization produces the
equivalent topography graphic output for a case like this. As of now,
running this with and without visualization of dynamic topography, I do not
see any difference in the output, nothing was added (or appended) in the
output directory. I don't know if this is sort of a bug or is because
dynamic topography does not have a proper graphic output.

cheers,
Felipe