[aspect-devel] Trying to customize dynamic topography

Austermann, Jacqueline jaustermann at fas.harvard.edu
Mon May 8 17:43:13 PDT 2017

Hi Felipe,

Glad it works now! If you add dynamic topography to your list of visualization output variables it will not produce an additional file in the output folder but instead be added as an output variable to your visualization. That means if you open your solution with paraview (or visit) you should now be able to select dynamic topography (in addition to the default p and T) and plot it for your model. Not sure if that was your problem, let me know if I misunderstood.

Cheers,
Jacky