[aspect-devel] Handing nodes problem

Lev Karatun lev.karatun at gmail.com
Fri May 19 08:22:53 PDT 2017

Hi Anne,

yes, I updated Aspect 4 days ago, and DealII about 2 weeks ago.

John, strainrate-based refinement is what also came to my mind when I first
faced the problem, and I tried it about a month ago. It also didn't
converge, but I don't remember why, and failing to figure it out from
looking at the vtu's. I guess I'll just try it again.

Best regards,
Lev Karatun.