[aspect-devel] Using seismic tomography as an input

HERON, PHILIP J. philip.j.heron at durham.ac.uk
Fri Oct 20 01:37:50 PDT 2017

Hi Paul and John,

Thanks for the replies!

"are you hoping to input seismic tomography models for the express purpose of obtaining a density and gravity model?"

Yes, this is what he is looking to do. Heat flux would be a bonus, too.

I've passed on the information and he is going to download Aspect this afternoon. I think this would be really neat if we can get a working example up and running from this. I'll keep you posted and I (or more than likely he) will drop back in with some questions.

Thanks again,

Phil