[aspect-devel] Weird pressure with periodic BC's + direct solver?

Jonathan Perry-Houts jperryh2 at uoregon.edu
Tue Sep 5 16:00:58 PDT 2017

Sorry for the rapid-fire email spam here. Quick follow-up: The periodic
BC doesn't affect this, it's just the direct solver. I must be missing
something obvious. Is that normal for the direct solver?

I attached a simple prm that reproduces this (comment out the Use direct
solver... option to make it work correctly).

Thanks again,
-JPH