[aspect-devel] Installing ASPECT

Ömer Bodur bodurom at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 04:55:44 PST 2018

Hello,

My name is Ömer Bodur and I am doing my MSc work at Istanbul Technical University.
I am quite interested in working on the application of rift modeling for Western Anatolia-Aegean extension system. For my modeling I am planning to use ASPECT program.

I read the manual of the ASPECT, and I tried to install the program. But I have some problems.

At the last step when I command ‘make’, I get some errors that say deal.ii was compiled for macOSX10.12. My version is macOSX10.13 so, I can not install the program.

Is there any solution for this problem? What do you recommend for installation?

Regards.
Ömer