[aspect-devel] CIG Event Deadlines and Updates; PyLith & ASPECT Hacks, CGU Abstracts

Lorraine Hwang ljhwang at ucdavis.edu
Tue Mar 27 09:26:42 PDT 2018

HI

Application for travel support and registration for CIG sponsored events CLOSES  this Saturday March 31.

Please note the following updates:

ASPECT and PyLith Hackthons
The location of this event has been MOVED.
In addition, the dates of the ASPECT Hackathon will be adjusted. We anticipate starting a day earlier and hence, ending earlier.
We will update all applicants on the new West Coast location and dates when they are confirmed. The event website will be updated as more information becomes available.
ASPECT Hackathon <https://geodynamics.org/cig/events/calendar/2018-aspect-hack/?eID=1366 <https://geodynamics.org/cig/events/calendar/2018-aspect-hack/?eID=1366>>
PyLith Hackathon <https://geodynamics.org/cig/events/calendar/2018-pylith-hack/?eID=1381 <https://geodynamics.org/cig/events/calendar/2018-pylith-hack/?eID=1381>>
Joint CGU & CIG Meeting, Niagara Falls, Ontario
Please see separate email on registration and housing for this event.  To be fully considered for travel support, apply before the March 31 deadline.  Early bird registration fees apply through April 27
	2018 CGU CIG Joint Meeting <https://geodynamics.org/cig/events/calendar/2018-cgu-cig/?eID=1338 <https://geodynamics.org/cig/events/calendar/2018-cgu-cig/?eID=1338>>
Best,
-Lorraine

Lorraine Hwang, Ph.D.