[aspect-devel] Problem compiling Aspect on Tacc-Stampede2

John Naliboff jbnaliboff at ucdavis.edu
Thu May 3 09:40:59 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I'll coordinate with one of the TACC folks early next week and have a
general deal.II module (8.5.1) built using gcc. I installed both the
development and 8.5.0 on Stampede2 recently, so I'm not sure what the
issue. I'll also put up general instructions for the installation on the
ASPECT github page.

Felipe - As soon as I rebuild deal.II on my account, you can build
ASPECT using that version until the general module is installed.

Cheers,
John