[aspect-devel] Problem compiling Aspect on Tacc-Stampede2

FELIPE ORELLANA ROVIROSA f_orellana at berkeley.edu
Thu May 3 12:05:37 PDT 2018

 Hi Timo and John,

     Thanks a loooooot for your support.

     I understand. There is a problem with dealii in Stampede2.

     I installed dealii in my account on Stampede1 long ago, and it was
kind of a big task for me.

     OK, I will wait for you John. In that way we will all be on the same
track.

When you proceed, let me know if I can help with anything.

cheers,
thank you very much,

Felipe