[aspect-devel] Aspect 2.0 tests failure question

Bob Myhill myhill.bob at gmail.com
Fri May 11 00:08:26 PDT 2018

Hi all,

Wolfgang, do you think it might be valuable to add a relaxed tolerance to
the tests for end users, to suppress the non critical failures? We could
always keep the pure diff when testing on Timo's server.

I could play with this at the start of the Hackathon if you wanted, in lieu
of the annual typo hunt? My OCD always plays up when I see failed tests!

Bob