[aspect-devel] Order ASPECT shirts until June 3

Juliane Dannberg judannberg at gmail.com
Tue May 29 21:02:34 PDT 2018

Hi all,

We thought it would be neat to have ASPECT shirts, and even if you're
not coming to the ASPECT hackathon, you can get one of those shirts.
While we can not ship the shirt to you, we can keep it and bring it to
AGU, or if you happen to visit Davis over the next months, you could
come by and pick it up.
We've set up a group order through Custom Ink, so if you want to get one
of the shirts, you'll have to go to this link
<https://www.customink.com/g/jgm0-00be-p0by> *until next Sunday June 3*,
select your size and type of shirt, and pay online (and you can also
leave us a message for how you want to pick up the shirt).

Thanks for being part of the ASPECT community!

Juliane

Juliane Dannberg
Project Scientist, UC Davis
jdannberg.github.io <https://jdannberg.github.io/>