[aspect-devel] Melting and a thrid composition

Juan Rodriguez-Gonzalez juan.rodriguez-gonzalez at durham.ac.uk
Wed May 30 07:31:05 PDT 2018

Hello,
I am playing around with the Melt migration in a 2D mantle convection
coockbook and I was trying to add a compositional field that has an
increased viscosity. I could add a third composition (in addition to
peridotite and porosity), but I am not sure how I could change its
properties. Provided that there is no 'Compositional viscosity prefactor'
in the material models 'melt simple' and 'melt global', is there some way
to approach this?

Thanks,
Juan

Dr. Juan Rodriguez-Gonzalez