[aspect-devel] ASPECT online user meeting, Oct 24th, 9am PT

Rene Gassmoeller rene.gassmoeller at mailbox.org
Fri Oct 19 15:00:21 PDT 2018

Hi all,

this is an early reminder that we will have our ASPECT user meeting next
week, Oct 24th at 9 am PT. As always the meeting will be available using
the Zoom software, at:

https://zoom.us/j/887502259

Topics we could discuss are feedback to our new forum, questions
regarding the transition from the mailing list, setting a day for our
ASPECT dinner during AGU, and any open issue you are interested in.

As always, if you are interested in a certain feature of ASPECT, or want
to present one of your works related to ASPECT then let us know until
Tuesday so that we can schedule it.

Looking forward to seeing you next week.

Best,
Rene