[CIG-ALL] Call for images - SDSC

Ariel Shoresh ariel at geodynamics.org
Fri Sep 7 11:17:26 PDT 2007

Good morning:

Please find below a request from SDSC for images for their upcoming
calendar. As CIG has a community allocation on the TeraGrid which you might
have used, we would encourage those who have created visualizations to
submit them.

Contact information is below.

ANNOUNCEMENT

As in past years, we're inviting users of SDSC resources
(DataStar/TeraGrid)  to send scientific visualizations for possible use in
the 2008 SDSC calendar, which circulates in the computational science and
HPC community, NSF, NIH, etc.

Images: Initially we only need a moderate-resolution image (~1000
pixels/72dpi jpg/png/tiff). For printing we would eventually need high-res
images ~3500 x 2700 pixels. Please include a brief description or caption.
Or you can send a pointer to an abstract or paper and I can write one for
you.

Thanks for your help and best wishes for your research.

Cassie (cferguson at sdsc.edu)

Cassie Ferguson
SDSC Communications