[CIG-ALL] Postdoctoral Position in Computational Seismology at Caltech

Mike Gurnis gurnis at gps.caltech.edu
Fri Oct 15 13:36:43 PDT 2010

*Postdoctoral Position in Computational Seismology *

The Division of Geological and Planetary Sciences at the California
Institute of Technology (Caltech) invites applications for a
post-doctoral scholar position in the Seismological Laboratory. We are
seeking young scientists who would work collaboratively with Lab faculty
and staff scientists at the Pasadena office of the USGS. Applicants with
an interest in computational seismology and strong ground motion are
encouraged to apply. A Ph.D. is required and initial appointments are
for one year.

All applications should contain a curriculum vitae including a list of
publications and a brief discussion of proposed research activities.  In
addition, we also require that three letters of reference be submitted.
The material can be emailed as a single pdf document to:
marcia at gps.caltech.edu <mailto:marcia at gps.caltech.edu>.

/Caltech is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women,
minorities, veterans, and disabled persons are encouraged to apply./