[CIG-ALL] Reminder for CIG Business Meeting, December 6, 2011

Ariel Shoresh ariel at geodynamics.org
Mon Dec 5 22:28:16 PST 2011

Evening everyone!

Hope all arrived in San Francisco safe and sound.

We just wanted to send a quick reminder of our Business Meeting, being held
tomorrow evening (December 6th) at the Parc 55, at 55 Cyril Magnin Street,
in the Market Street room. We'll have some light refreshments at 6, and the
Business meeting at 6:30.

CIG BOOTH PRESENTATIONS
We have another addition to our list of presenters at the CIG booth in the
Exhibitors hall (Booth 1127) in Moscone West.

Wolfgang Bangerth–ASPECT, deal.ii
	2:30 – 4:00pm, Tuesday, Dec 6
	2:30 – 4:00pm, Thursday, Dec 8

Jon Aurnou - Geodynamo
        1:00 - 2:30pm, Wednesday, Dec 7

Charles Williams – PyLith
	9:30 – 11:00am, Wednesday, Dec 7

Walter Landry, GALE/GAMR
	1:00 – 4:00pm, Thursday, Dec 8

Eric Heien,  CIG Codes
	1:00 – 2:30pm, Tuesday, Dec 6
        1:00 – 2:30pm, Wednesday, Dec 7

AGU CIG-RELATED ABSTRACTS

We've also updated the list of CIG-code related abstracts for those
interested in possibly using CIG codes in real-world applications.

http://geodynamics.org/cig/community/documents/agu2011

--
Ariel Shoresh
Administrator, Computational Infrastructure for Geodynamics
ariel at geodynamics.org