[CIG-ALL] Seeking nominations for candidates for EC and SSC

Louise Kellogg kellogg at ucdavis.edu
Fri Aug 16 11:52:17 PDT 2013

Dear CIG Community:

The CIG nominations committee is now accepting nominations for candidates for the CIG Executive and Science Steering Communities.

We are seeking nominations for 3 spots on the EC and 3 spots on the SSC.  New members will be seeing us through to CIG III and will be joining the following continuing members:
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
                Wolfgang Bangerth
                Scott King
SCIENCE STEERING COMMITTEE
                Jon Aurnou
                Magilli Billen
                Jed Brown
                Roger Buck
                Jolante van Wijk

We thank Gary Glatzmaier, Mousumi Roy, Matt Knepley, Marc Spiegelman, Nadia Lapusta, and Peter van Keken for their service on the EC and SSC.

Please forward all nominations (including self-nominations) by August 31, 2013 to: nominations at geodynamics.org

Thank you for your help with this important matter,

CIG 2013 Nominating Committee

Peter Olson (Committee Chair)
Mousumi Roy
Peter van Keken

Louise Kellogg
Director, CIG
Professor, Department of Geology
One Shields Avenue, University of California, Davis, CA 95616
Phone: (530)752-3690