[CIG-ALL] Posting for Tenure Track Positions in Harvard's Dept of Earth & Planetary Sciences

Moffatt, Chenoweth moffatt at eps.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 26 13:40:21 PDT 2013

To Computational Infrastructure for Geodynamics,
I am sending as a pdf attachment a posting for two tenure-track positions in solid Earth geosciences in Harvard's Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences.  Please let  me know if I can provide any additional information.
Sincerely,
Chenoweth Moffatt
Academic Administrator