[CIG-ALL] Tenure-track position in planetary sciences at UCSC

Francis Nimmo fnimmo at es.ucsc.edu
Thu Sep 26 16:08:33 PDT 2013

UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SANTA CRUZ
DEPARTMENT OF EARTH AND PLANETARY SCIENCES

Assistant Professor in Planetary Sciences

The Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences at the University of
California, Santa Cruz (UCSC) invites applications for a position in
planetary sciences, at the Assistant Professor (tenure-track) level.
Applicants' research should focus primarily on processes and bodies in this
solar system (other than Earth). We have a preference for candidates
concentrating on research areas that include, but are not restricted to:
planetary atmospheres; planetary surface processes; cosmochemistry; impact
processes; and orbital dynamics. We also welcome qualified applicants whose
technical expertise will build upon or complement our existing strength in
areas such as planetary interiors and fluid dynamics.

Apply at https://recruit.ucsc.edu/apply/JPF00057

Refer to Position #JPF00057-14 in all correspondence.
CLOSING DATE:  October 21, 2013.

UCSC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer,
committed to excellence through diversity.

--
Francis Nimmo
Professor

fnimmo at es.ucsc.edu