[CIG-ALL] CIG Business Meeting - Monday December 15

Lorraine Hwang ljhwang at ucdavis.edu
Mon Dec 8 09:12:34 PST 2014

Dear CIG Community,

AGU is just around the corner.  Please come join us for a reception followed by our Annual Business Meeting one week from today. We will be gathering for food and drink at 6pm Monday, December 15 at The City Club of San Francisco.  The business meeting begins at 7pm. We encourage all to meet your new committee members and participate the CIG III discussion and stay for coffee and dessert.   Please see the website for directions or follow the link below: http://cityclubsf.com/about/directions-parking/ <http://cityclubsf.com/about/directions-parking/>.  It is an estimated 14 min walk from the Moscone Center.

Help the community find your talk by listing your abstract on our webpage: http://geodynamics.org/cig/events/calendar/agu-2014-week/2013/ <http://geodynamics.org/cig/events/calendar/agu-2014-week/2013/>. Send us the information in the following format remember to include the link to the AGU website:
	IN23B-3732 <https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm14/preliminaryview.cgi/Paper19292>. Cultural and Technological Issues and Solutions for Geodynamics Software Citation, E.M. Heien, L. Hwang, A.E. Fish, M. Smith, J. Dumit, and L.H. Kellogg.

All CIG AGU information can be found at our website: geodynamics.org <http://geodynamics.org/>

Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Best,
Lorraine