[CIG-ALL] NEW! - Join the conversation: Should CIG hold a community-wide meeting every 2 years?

Lorraine Hwang ljhwang at ucdavis.edu
Fri Feb 6 08:20:41 PST 2015

Dear Community,

We invite the community to come join the conversation at our new blog:
 https://geodynamicsblog.wordpress.com/ <https://geodynamicsblog.wordpress.com/>

Please join and become part of the conversation as we plan for the next phase of CIG - CIG III. Our first question to the community is posted below. We will introduce a new question every week through the end of February.

Best,
Lorraine

Lorraine Hwang, PhD
Associate Director, CIG