[CIG-ALL] IASPEI Regional Assembly Latin - American and Caribbean Seismological Commision - LACSC | June 20th to 22nd, 2016 - San Jose, Costa Rica

Malservisi, Rocco rocco at usf.edu
Wed Feb 10 09:05:58 PST 2016

Dear colleagues,

 First of all I want to apologize for double posting. Then I would like to draw your attention to the IASPEI Regional Assembly Latin-American and Caribbean.

http://www.lacsc2016.com/ingles/sessions.html

The meeting will discuss topics that are relevant for our modeling community. In particular I would like to draw your attention to different sessions about slow slip events or post seismic relaxation.

The deadline for the submission of abstract is February 15th and it is fast approaching.

 I hope to see you at the conference

 Rocco Malservisi
 co-convener of the post seismic deformation session

Nick Voss
co-convener of the Slow Slip Events, very long period events and tectonic tremor session

Rocco Malservisi
Assistant Professor

University of South Florida
Dept. of Geology