[CIG-ALL] CIG: Webinar Next Week & Registration for CIG '16

Lorraine Hwang ljhwang at ucdavis.edu
Fri Feb 5 09:07:06 PST 2016

Dear Community,

Don’t miss next week’s webinar featuring  Habib Najm, Sandia National Laboratory. He will be speaking on Uncertainty Quantification in Computational Models of Physical Systems THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 11 @ 2PM PT. This lecture is part of a series this year on uncertainty, verification and validation.

Miss the first lecture in this series? You can view  <https://youtu.be/Ga1drSrswJs>it on our YouTube channel and find recordings of all of our webinars on our website: https://geodynamics.org/cig/events/webinars/ <https://geodynamics.org/cig/events/webinars/>

You may connect to all webinars using the following link:
	http://uc-d.adobeconnect.com/r28i3av93ti/ <http://uc-d.adobeconnect.com/r28i3av93ti/>

Don’t forget to check your connection prior to the webinar.

REGISTRATION is now OPEN for CIG ’16 INTERDISCIPLINARY DIRECTIONS IN COMPUTATIONAL GEOPHYSICS. Please visit the meeting webpage <https://geodynamics.org/cig/events/calendar/2016-cig-all-hands-meeting/?eID=1210> to register <https://geodynamics.org/cig/events/calendar/2016-cig-all-hands-meeting/registration/> and learn more about the tutorials, program and logistics for this event to be held June 20-22 at UC Davis.
	https://geodynamics.org/cig/events/calendar/2016-cig-all-hands-meeting/?eID=1210 <https://geodynamics.org/cig/events/calendar/2016-cig-all-hands-meeting/?eID=1210>

We look forward to seeing all of you in Davis this summer.

Best,
-Lorraine

Lorraine Hwang, Ph.D.
Associate Director, CIG