[CIG-ALL] CIG Reminders: Elections & Annual Business Meetings

Lorraine Hwang ljhwang at ucdavis.edu
Fri Nov 22 12:59:10 PST 2019

CIG REMINDERS

Elections
Don’t forget to work with your Member Representative <https://geodynamics.org/cig/about/membership/member-representatives/> to vote in this year’s CIG elections.  This year’s candidates will be instrumental in helping us plan for the next phase of CIG.  Learn more about each of our Candidates: https://geodynamics.org/cig/about/governance/elections/ <https://geodynamics.org/cig/about/governance/elections/>

Business Meeting
Our Annual Business meeting will be Wednesday December 11 and is conveniently located on top of Moscone North so you can easily get to and from scientific sessions.  To ensure there is plenty of lunch for everyone, please RSVP by WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 27: https://community.geodynamics.org/t/rsvp-for-cig-annual-business-meeting/917 <https://community.geodynamics.org/t/rsvp-for-cig-annual-business-meeting/917>
Please see the link for location. More details will be posted on our website prior to AGU.

We look forward to seeing you there.