[CIG-CS] Re: Migrating parts of Geoframework from CVS to Subversion

cig-cs at geodynamics.org cig-cs
Wed Aug 24 08:28:10 PDT 2005

Walter Landry <wlandry at ucsd.edu> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> As I hope you are aware, I have set up a Subversion server for some of
> the Geoframework code currently in CVS

The CVS repository is now read-only.  So if you need to modify any of
Lithomop, Exchanger, or CitcomS, you should use the Subversion
repository.  I have also converted pythiautil-0.6 and spatialdata-0.1.
The pythia and config projects are now being tracked with their own
Subversion repositories.  To summarize, the structure in the cig
repository at svn://geodynamics.org/cig is

  /cs
    /Exchanger
      /branches
      /trunk
    /pythiautil-0.6
      /branches
      /trunk
    /spatialdata-0.1
      /branches
      /trunk
  /mc
    /3D
      /CitcomS
        /branches
        /trunk
  /short
    /3D
      /lithomop
        /branches
        /trunk

and there are two other read-only repositories at

  svn://geodynamics.org/external/pythia
  svn://geodynamics.org/external/config

At the moment, only one person has contacted me with a new password.
So most of you still have to do that in order to check in changes.  No
password is required for read-only access.

Let me know of any problems.

Cheers,
Walter Landry